Trends and Insights related to International Education in the World (vis-à-vis the U.S.)
- Internationalization of Higher Education – other countries’ strategies
- Student Mobility Patterns and Study Abroad Trends
- Building a community of international education professionals
- Current issues and challenges for HEI to host U.S. students and researchers
- Jakub Tesar, Head of Internationalization of Studies in the Czech Republic Unit at the DZS – Czech National Agency for International Education and Research;
- Mónica Perez-Bedman, Executive Director of APUNE – Association of North-American University Programs in Spain.
- Michael Baum, Member of the Executive Board of the Luso – American Development Foundation (FLAD)